Friday, December 2, 2005

I can hear my own thoughts??

Last night, after I get home from grocery shopping with tike in tow, Marc announces that he taking the boy out to dinner and then going shopping.  WHAT?!  The house to myself?   How will I handle myself?  What will I do?  How will I cope?   And, get this....he is shopping for me!  I must pinch myself to confirm that it is not a dream but in fact reality.
 
So, Marc and Andrew got to eat dinner at Burger King and Andrew got to eat french fries.   I made myself a nice baked potato (which was actually kinda nice to just serve myself and have a nice little dinner ready in five minutes).  Then I did some holiday baking and put groceries away.  I paid bills.  (DOWNER).    I also did a little cleaning before my good TV started.   However, my first show was a rerun and not even a good one at that.   Andrew and Marc got home around Andrew's bedtime (so he got to stay up a little later last night) and eventually, I went up to the bedroom with a peice of pumpkin pie with cool-whip and watched Apprentice & ER.  Both of which were good. 
 
Side note on Apprentice:  It seems like this season they almost know who they wanted to be in the top two and therefore, just fired anyone who aren't those two.   Granted, I like the top two probably the best, but it just seems more maniplated this season than in the past.
 
Ok, back on track.  Tonight we are meeting up with the Uelands and are taking our boys (they have a 1yr. old) swimming at a school.   I think Andrew is going to LOVE it.  He is such a little fish.  I'm still debating on whether I'll get in the water...but I do have a maternity suit now, should I want to.  I think we are hanging out with them a bit afterward, maybe for cards and dessert (or at least that is the rumor).
 
Then this weekend....we WILL put putting up the Christmas tree!     Have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...