Tuesday, December 6, 2005

$45/ft.

I LOVE my new shoes.  I had to pick an outfit today just so I could wear them.  Although they are black, so it wasn't that hard.  And it's funny.   The day I finally get to wear the shoes I've been eyeing forever and it's the slowest day at work I think I've ever had.  Yesterday, when I wore uncomfortable shoes....was one of the busiest and hence spurred the purchase.  And now that I have them....it's S.L.O.W.    But I still love my shoes.
 
I had my 20 wk OB appt today.  All is well.  Tummy is measuring 22 inches....on the large side of normal.  (Hmm...makes me a little nervous).   Found out my ultrasound put my due date at the 18th, but my midwife is keeping my date at the 21st since it's only 3 days off.  And I've gained 14 lbs already.  Which I thought seemed high, but she said it was good.   However, I have teeny friend who is preggo with her first, is 3 months more pregnant that I am and only gained 12.   Blah.
 
Well, this whole Friday morning meeting is turning into a giant headache.  And the thing is...I really don't have to go.  I got the ok from my boss to skip it, but believe it or not, I really would like to go.  It's a holiday/staff meeting and I don't get to see these ladies too often and well, despite the early squirrelly time, I would like to be there.  But daycare called today and said they couldn't take Andrew at 6:30am.  So I talked to Marc and he can take him in at 8.  So I currently having daycare check to see if they can take him at 8 (although it didn't sound good since they are short staffed that morning).  So, now Marc and I are thinking that since he works near where my meeting is, he will bring Andrew to that office and we'll just switch cars in the parking lot.  I'll then take Andrew and he'll go to work.  But then that leaves Andrew and I only 1:15 before he needs to be at daycare for his scheduled time.  Almost too short to go home, but too long to go hang around.   If this is the scenario that plays out, I think I just might cancel my dentist appt and then we can just go home and not head back to daycare until 11:30.     The poor scheduler at daycare is going to hate me by the time we get this one figured out. 
 
Tonight is a little grocery shopping (small but necessary list, ie: milk, garbage bags), pay bills, some laundry, etc...  Nothing too exciting.  I'm sure there will be some Choo Choo train watching as well.  Yes, that boy loves the train.  He will just walk over to you, say "Hand, Hand" until you give him your hand, then he'll walk you back over to the tree, tell you to sit, then sit in your lap and watch the train.   It really is cute.  As it goes 'away' around the tree he'll say, "Bye Bye Choo Choo" and as it reappears on the other side a mere second (if that) later, he'll say, "Here comes!".  Adorable.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...