Tuesday, December 13, 2005

My big fat lip.

So right now I am nursing a big fat bloody lip thanks to my son.   I was lying in bed upstairs watching the Apprentice since I missed it on Thursday and Andrew came up and crawled on the bed to visit me.   He took the remote and I asked for it back and he threw (not maliciously, but just because everything he does lately is rough) and it slammed into my lips and teeth.   Yea, he got in the trouble for that one.  But I actually felt bad for him, ‘cause I start bleeding and I tear-ed up instantly and dada started scolding him and well, the poor kid didn’t really mean to be “mean”.  And I think he knew he made mama sad and felt bad.   But man, did it hurt and my lip is cut up pretty nice.   He got a time-out (and later a swat when he wouldn’t stay in time-out) but lots of hugs later so he knew I still loved him.   So, I’ve been icing it and trying to come up with some incredible war story to tell at work tomorrow when I show up with my big fat lip.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...