Friday, December 23, 2005

Happy Birthday Baby Jesus

It's the Friday before Christmas and my true love gave to me.....  Um....well, he's picking up my son from daycare early.
 
It's Friday, a short staff day here at work and I am here all day (even came in early) expecting a crazy busy day.  And so far it's been relatively quiet.  (knock on wood)  I just hope the day doesn't go slow.  I am already anxious to get out of here and it's only 9:30am. 
 
I ended up working downtown yesterday afternoon, so I got home a little later than usual.  But it meant kiddo got to play in the gym extra long at daycare, so he couldn't have been happier.  We had gourmet dinner of leftovers, then it was busy busy as we cleaned, did laundry, did some baking, got ready for today since it was an early morning, pulled stuff out for dinner tonight (pizza), etc..   Kiddo even got to watch Ice Age to help us get a little more done. 
 
Tonight is packing packing packing.  Marc is going to try to pick up kiddo from daycare early and if early enough possibly take him to lunch.  I probably won't get out of here until 4-4:30.  We are hoping to leave our house by 5:30 am tomorrow morning, so we need to have everything packed and in the car tonight.  Guess who gets to drive the early shift.  Yours truly.  But I really don't mind.  I probably wouldn't be able to go back to sleep and Marc drives during the night so often when we usually travel.  Give me my coffee (will have mix a little caffeinated in with my usual decaf that early) and some music, and I'll be set.  Here's hoping kiddo will go back to sleep.  Or even better, not wake up to begin with.  Fat Chance.  I am fully expecting him to wake up and then be up until naptime (which if that is the case, should be a LONG one).
 
Ok, I am totally rambling and this post is really boring to read so I will end it now.  Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Night!  Or as my son will says, "Happy Birthday Baby Jesus".   (It is oh so adorable!)

1 comment:

Jill Corwin said...

So cute! You are doing a great job teaching Andrew the true meaning of Christmas. I also love the little "ticker" for Andrew's age! So cute. Merry Christmas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...