Wednesday, December 21, 2005

It had to get better.

OK, my day ended up going a LOT better once I got to work.  And overall, yesterday wasn't that bad.  Work was fine, we ran to Sam's last night for some necessities like diapers, wipes, and cheese (pretty much the only thing we use our Sam's card for, but those along make the membership worth it), but of course I took Marc along, so we also got Poptarts & Animal Crackers (although it didn't take a whole lot to talk me into the animal crackers...especially with our traveling coming up) and had to look at all the eletronics.  So after Sam's, we ate dinner from the crockpot, got the kiddo in the shower and cleaned the house (well, the part the people see).  Then I assembled 10 goody bags to pass out today to daycare workers, bus drivers, and co-workers.  I was pooped by the time I crawled into bed.  And I called my dr. yesterday to ask if I could take a Benedryl before bed and got a thumbs up, so I slept good last night!  And I am even feeling a little better.  Just a little, but I'll take it.
 
This morning was early since I had an 8:00 meeting at my house with someone from our church.  It went well and only last about an hour.  Then I cooked some chicken for dinner tonight and got kiddo and I ready for the day.  By the way, normally after Sesame Street the TV gets turned off.  Well, I was little slow getting to it today and Thomas the Train came on afterward.  The kid was in a trans.  And if you have ever watched it...it's not fun to watch.  Sesame Street at least, I can sit and watch if necessary.   But not this...  But it had trains and well....Andrew was hooked.
 
Anyway, we got to work/school early today since it was Andrew's Christmas party and we had to drop off his gift (they were having a board book exchange today) and the goody bags. 
 
Tonight I have an exciting evening planned of grocery shopping and laundry, so that tomorrow evening, I can pack pack pack.   Sorry not a fun or exciting post.  But I wanted to let you know that my day didn't end yesterday as bad as it started.  :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...