Monday, December 19, 2005

My son now knows how and when to say "Bless You!"

Well, just a quick note to say that I am home today. After much debate in my own mind, I called both me and kiddo in sick. I really felt bad about it, too. Not that they can't get along without me at work, but well, I still feel guilty, liike I am putting them out. And beleive it or not, me calling in was more for thier sake than my own. Yes, I could have gone into work, and yes Andrew could have gone into daycare (he's actually pretty fine - just a slight cough that they are used to there). But I knew I would be sneezing and coughing all day and well, that is just not pleasant to be around. And the furthur the day goes, I am so glad I did. Colds just plain suck and I feel crummy. Plus I work a full day tomorrow and Friday and have a trillion things going on the rest of the week. It's a busy one.

Ok, this is short, little man slept in until 10:30 (yea...he was up a good portion of the night). So he is eating his cinnamon toast and watching Sesame Street while I steel a minute away to write this.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...