Friday, June 10, 2005

Be Cool

Well, today started out rough. First of all, I was so stinking tired I could hardly move. I was up later than usual because I got home late, then Andrew went to bed late, which meant I had to stay up even later (because that is my time). Then I thought that since Marc was gone maybe I would try to have Andrew sleep in bed with me and snuggle him all night. So I got the bed all lined with pillows and snuck into his room and carried my limp (but wonderful) sleeping boy into my room. BIG MISTAKE! He never woke up, but boy, does he wiggle. I had feet in my side, draped over me, poking me, kicking me...plus I kept thinking, what if he does roll over the pillows. I did nod off here and there, but somewhere between 1 and 2 am, I carried him back to his own room.

THEN, I had one of those dreams about someone where you wake up the next morning MAD at that person. There is no way this person would do what I dreamed about, yet I was mad at them in the morning and almost called them just to hear that they were not the terrible person that I dreamt they were. So, when I did get up this morning, I had a TERRIBLE headache that lasted well into the afternoon.

Anyway, we got up and headed to a product testing this morning. It was another cracker test and only three samples. Since it was an easy product, we were outta there in like 15 minutes and got $20 in gift card money. Woo Hoo. Then I headed to Beaner's and used my free coffee card before hitting Aldi's for a few things. After Andrew's nap, we played in the pool for a while (it had rained earlier for about 5 minutes and felt like a rainforest outside). Andrew is getting a slight tan, so when it's tub time...he has a white tushie...it's so cute. (The last sentence was totally something only a mom would say).

Tonight, Kari and Andy came over and we had Chinese takeout and watched Be Cool. It was a decent movie, but we stopped it like 10 times for different things so a 1:45 movie turned into 3 hours.

Tomorrow is a busy day, too. I will be going to my Aunts in the afternoon, so I need to pack us up (which can be a huge job itself), let Kari & Andy's dog out, hit a product testing, making brownies and prep veggies, and of course....play outside in the pool with Andrew (my new favorite thing). So I might just leave the food until I get to my Aunts.

I just finished making two pans of rice krispy treats for Marc's golf outing this weekend and will be heading to bed soon. I probably won't write for a few days, so...have a great weekend!!

PS: Please continue to pray about temporary childcare for Andrew. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...