Monday, June 6, 2005

Win or Go Home? WIN!!!

DETROIT BASKETBALL!!!

The Pistons won against the Heat tonight in a very exciting game! Woo Hoo!

Well, it's Monday....ok, almost Tuesday and we just finished watching Game 7. Now we're both planted on the couch watching the post game, more because neither of us want to get up. We were planning on having a little Pistons party tonight, but only Geoff showed up...and hour and half late. Kinda sad, but still a good night. I made homemade pizza, cookies and ice cream. Yes....that's right...HOMEMADE ICE CREAM! Mmmmmm!!

Today was another hot one. We actually turned the air on for a while (when we thought we might be having company), but turned it back off once the night air cooled a bit. I had another interview this morning for Copy Girl. This one was more like a real interview...more so than the last couple. I had a take a typing test, too. Come to find out I type 51 words per minute. I took 4 tests and was consistant at 50 and 51 each time. Not sure if that is good or not. The interview went fine. So we'll see and pray about it.

I stopped in this afternoon to my previous office with Charter Communications. It was really nice to stop in and see the ladies that I work with for so long. It had been too long since I stopped in and said HI.

Well, I think that is it for tonight. Go Pistons!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...