Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Short Hair = Plump Cheeks

So, my mop head little boy turned into a clean cut pudgy cheeked little man. Yes, my friends, Andrew got a hair cut today. I wish I had a before and after picture to show you, but this evening was so busy that his haircut was just another "thing" on my list and I didn't stop to grab my camera. See, last time we got his hair cut he didn't do well at all and wiggled so much his little ears got nicked and it took a long time and was just kinda miserable. So I put it off and put it off and put it off and it had grown and grown and grown. Well, now it's, obviously, summer and hot and his hair was EVERYWHERE and we have a wedding this weekend. So I sucked it up and hit our local walk-in haircut place since our normal girl who cuts it just had a baby. The hair lady did a GREAT JOB! Andrew did really well and they had him in and out in 20 minutes. She was great with him. He sat on my lap and ate graham crackers. If I had known it would go well, I would not have waited until his hair threatened to take over. But now his short little hair make his cheeks seem plumper.

Well, today was my first real day on the job and other than it being a full day, it was good. And being a full day wasn't even that bad (I came home for lunch), except for the fact that I had so much to do tonight. I had to run by the babysitter's home since Marc got home early and took her home, but I had her babysitting money. Then I got home, picked up Andrew and headed out for his haircut. We picked up a $5 pizza for dinner and headed home. After dinner, and with a super tired toddler, I packed up for this weekend. Then we got things together for tomorrow and got the place picked up for the sitter tomorrow. So, now I'm going to head to bed here shortly.

Tomorrow I am again at work all day which includes a staff meeting around noon so I will meet a lot of people (and get to re-live the lovely code of conduct video). Oh, by the way, for those of you who were interested....I 'shadowed' in my area for a half day today and only about a 1/3 of that was on my actual job of chart copies and um...I got it down already. Crazy, I know. I must be a quick learner. Anyway, back to tomorrow, after work, we will pack the car and Andrew and I will head to OH for the wedding where the whole weekend promises to be busy busy busy. So I probably won't write for a few days.

Well, I need to get to bed. 'Night.

1 comment:

Jen & Gary said...

Hey Kelli!!

I am so glad that you got a job! I know that means that you are going to busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest! But once you get use to the schedule you will probably really like it.. hopefully!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...