Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I can only take so much, right?

Portions of blog entry taken from e-mail sent today to blog reader…

I am itchy right now, since Marc just killed a spider. AUGH.

J’ever have one of those days where everything goes wrong? That is tonight and it made me literally want to cry. One of those nights where each minor occurrence alone wouldn’t make you bat an eye, but when one right after another happen over and over…well… I can only take so much. I won’t go into detail since, like I said, they are minor by themselves. But add them all up and boy or boy… I was ready to throw something. Anyway…

I was asked today…"Are you prepared to go back to work?"

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!!!

I am thankful for the job and think I will be totally fine once I am part time and Andrew is in a set daycare situation. But I hate the idea of jumping back in for three weeks full time. There is no 'warm up' period. Plus, we still don't have Andrew's baby-sitting situation worked out yet and I start on MONDAY!! I just keep telling myself that it is temporary....but truthfully I am really dreading the next couple weeks. PLUS, I know that I am not the best housekeeper and remember what our home was like before when I worked full time without a child...I am not sure what to expect now. :) (But that is small beans and doesn't concern me much).

So.... to answer the question.... No, I am not prepared. I am hoping this week to make some dinners to stock the freezer (ha ha) before I start back to work, too. We'll see about that one. I went in today to get my health assesment, drug test, TB test, paperwork, etc...

We got in late last night (Andrew and I went to my Aunt’s this weekend since Marc had his Golfing trip). My aunt had emergency eye surgery last Friday, so we ended up staying an extra day on Monday to 'babysit' her and take her to Toledo for her doctor appt.

So today, I unpacked, got myself and the house cleaned up a bit, paid bills, played outside for just a little bit (it stormed for a while), and did a little grocery shopping. I am going to head off now and work on my tons of paperwork (new hire packet and Andrew’s daycare packet) or I might just veg for a while and call it a night.

So have a nice night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...