Wednesday, June 1, 2005

She keeps going, and going, and going, and going...

Wow - we are home and things have been busy busy busy. Yesterday, we got up and as soon as we had breakfast and got ourselves presentable we went to Aldi's, Meijer, the gas station, the bank and the fabric store. Then, I came home, put Andrew to bed and picked up since our house (LITERALLY) looked ranshacked. Then I spoiled my hubby and made him Gramma O's sugar cookie dough...and lots of it. (Today I had to make me chocolate chip cookie dough). Then I prepared a roast for dinner complete with carrots and pototoes. I then made a dozen hambergers for the freezer and divided up lunch meat and pork tenderloins for the freezer as well. Then of course came the laundry...I got two loads washed and hung dry (they are still not folded, but I am guessing that doesn't surprise you). And more cleaning....(which right now you wouldn't even know I cleaned).

Then last night, I started to work on a project for someone who might be read this blog so I won't go into details other than I got so frustrated with it, that I threw it across the room. (another peek into who I am). Maybe I will try to work on it again tonight and maybe I won't, although I needs to be done REAL soon.

Well, today was also busy. I got some done around the house (cleaned, mopped, etc...) and made some more food (enchalata meat mix and bean stuff). Today was just hot outside and it is just as hot in here. Which truthfully makes fuses short. And Andrew decided he was going to get into EVERYTHING today. He's learned how to crawl onto our couch now, so nothing is safe now. We took a nice long walk this evening and let him run and wore out Rocky. Although I don't think Andrew is feeling 100% today (neither is his Daddy). He has really icky diapers and took two LONG naps today. Even though he is refusing to go to bed now.

Well, we need to at least get our main floor picked up before bed since the babysitter is coming over early to watch Andrew (I have an interview). Ok, I've bored you long enough. Have a nice cool night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...