Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Why is everybody always picking on me??

OH - Get this!! I am on someone's blog's "Really Cool Blog" list! Yes, I am and didn't even know it. Check this out.... If Jack's Mom is reading this....HI!!!

So, I officially gave away my first "security blanket with loops" today because a good friend of ours had her baby. And the blanket didn't fall apart between our house and the hospital, so I am hoping for the best.

And now for the ongoing saga... If you are new, click here, here & here and especially here & you will be caught up.
You may have noticed the change in my "craft's" name. Well, I e-mailed the company mentioned in my previous blog and was pretty much told that I should have my lawyer ready should I continue to 'market' the item in question. I won't post the letter here, but it was serious business and their lawyer was copied also....... which is why I don't get this or this or this or this or this...and I could go on. WHY ARE THEY PICKING ON ME?????

But wait, there's more...when I google "Tag blanket" that company DOESN'T even come up until many pages down. AND if you do look at their website they stress that EACH TAG looks and feels different. NOT MINE! I offer two colors that feel EXACTLY the same!! Maybe my product was TOO good - y'right. I just don't get it.

Ok, enough ranting. On to the usual daily update. Today was a weird day. The weather went from super hot the last couple days to cold today and threatened to rain all day, then only did for a few minutes. No pool action for us today. So we hung around at home. Andrew was a doll and slept in for me today. It was heavenly. I pretty much worked around the house, made pancakes, baked oatmeal, mashed sweet potatoes and bourbon chicken for the freezer (we ate one of them tonight...Mmmmm). I also started to fill out the moutain of paperwork, but got bored once I finished the easy stuff that just required names and signatures. Then, like I mentioned above, we made a trip to the hospital to see a brand new baby boy names Harrison Phillip. He was a sweetheart.

Well, no new news regarding childcare. I think we have everything set up except for next Tuesday. So we're making progress, but still have work to do...please keep praying it all works out.

Tonight, after Andrew went to bed we made some cookies (we save the good stuff for after his bed time....isn't that was all parents do?) Then just vegged out. Marc is out jogging right now.

Tomorrow looks to be a somewhat busy one. The ongoing childcare issue, I have to get my TB test checked, and I need to hit Aldi's and the post office. I would like to get a few more things made for our freezer (plus to take some dinners over to the new baby's mom and dad). Of course there is the never ending pile of clean clothes just waiting to be folded and put away. I need a folding fairy. Then I think we are going to try to visit the day care center tomorrow when Marc gets home and check it out.

Ok, I've rambled enough. 'Night.

2 comments:

Jack's Mom said...

Hi! And I was reading your saga with the Taggies people and I think that is just plain awful what they are trying to do to you. Oh please like you are going to take so much business from them. Maybe they don't want people to realize that they can make them really easy at home and not spend so much on their precious blankets. But anyway just wanted to say Hi!

Marty said...

I don't see where you were infringing upon anything of theirs. The only thing that could possible be infringement is if you were using their same copyrighted patterns or use some saying that they have trademarked about the blankets. It's a friggin blanket.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...