Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Zzzzzz

Just a quick note here while Andrew eats lunch. Yes, it is almost 2 and he is just now eating lunch....why? Because he took a THREE HOUR nap today. And this is the second day in a row. And that's after sleeping a full 12.5 hours straight through last night. I guess he is making up for the first year of his life. I'm not compaining. He seems to be feeling fine and happy. So I got a lot done this morning. Cleaned, dishes, wash and hung a couple loads of laundry, organized our pantry, cleaned the oven and (drum roll please) even folded some clothes! Ta da!

Well, I think Andrew and will go play outside here shortly. I have a product test at 5 (just me without Andrew) then we are going over to some friends for dinner. Should be a nice night.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...