Wednesday, June 8, 2005

One Copy or Two?

It's Official. I am Copy Girl. Well, that's Miss Copy Girl to most of you and Queen Copy Girl to a few. I still have to call back tomorrow morning and accept the offer, but the plan is to say, "Yes, I will indeed be your new Copy Girl". I believe I will start the 20th of his month. So now the big question will be what to do with Andrew. Right now we are going to try to get him in at the hospital daycare. That would be the ideal situation...but there is a waiting list. So, I guess it is a wait and see thing. Your prayers would be appreciated.

Well, today we took one of Andrew's hard earned Meijer gift cards from product testing and actually spent it on him (that is besides the usual food and diapers). We bought a little swimming pool for our back deck and we spent some nice time out in the sun today in our swimsuits. He LOVED throwing Rocky at water (but not as much as Rocky loved getting water thrown on him) and would laugh and laugh. He looked so cute in his little swimmie diapers - like a baby speedo.

I got some banana bread made today too. Mmmmm. I also worked on my tag blanket website a bit....trying to figure out how to make it show up on search engines. Other than that, it was a regular ol' day. Marc worked on his boat for a while. He is spray painting it with Rustolium. He is not real brave and painted it "primer gray"...but it still looks better.

Tomorrow is looking like a busy one...sort of. We have a product testing from 9-10am, then a neighbor is coming over to give me a facial (she a new Mary Kay rep). Marc is heading to Detroit after work tomorrow to watch Game 1 with his friend Ryan. He'll crash there since it's a late game and head back early in the AM for work. I have a meeting at church tomorrow evening, but I may skip it just 'cause I don't really feel like making arrangements for Andrew. We'll see. Of course, we may just have to play in the water some more tomorrow, too. :)

Well, I need to shake a tower. (you'll get it)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...