Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Go Pistons!

How do/did you full time mom's do it? I even got home today at 4:30, and I still feel like I've been super busy getting dinner on, getting the house decent and laying everything out (clothes, food, etc...) for the babysitter, getting my own stuff put together for tomorrow, etc... Of course, I need playtime with Andrew too...so I am tired. I think it's all done for tonight other than me jumping in the shower.

Andrew stayed with Kelly and Zach today. Poor little Zach found out today that he has the Croup. So here's hoping he feels better quickly and that Andrew doesn't get it. Although, Kelly did such a good job with sanitization that I highly doubt he will. Thanks again, Kell.

Today was more orientation classes, but more applicable for me....such as benefits, 403B (same as 401K), etc... I'm really not sure what I'll be doing tomorrow. I'm just showing up and we'll see.

Detriot is playing right now in TX and it's a win or go home game. GO PISTONS!!

Well, I don't feel like this is a very exciting blog tonight. Sorry if I bored you and if you expected to be online longer reading an exceptional entry, you can at least stay online a little bit longer playing here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...