Thursday, June 16, 2005

Woo Hoo

Ok, I think I think I've gotten over my "Security Blanket with Loops" issues for now. All I need to do now is contact them by the 29th and state that I will in fact "cease the manufacture, sale, advertising, marketing and distribution of the infringing blankets. This includes, but is not limited to, the removal of the items from the eBay website [www.eBay.com] or from any other website." Did I mention that I e-mailed another E-bay seller of "like" blankets and mentioned the situation and she was never contacted by them. Ugh, I need to move on before I get mad again.

Anyway...today was a very productive day. We got up this morning and I made banana muffins while Andrew ate breakfast during Sesame Street. Then we hit eye doctor to get my glasses fixed and then hit the post office. But we decided to go to the one in the mall rather than the one by our house. That way, little man could play in the play area. He found out he can now climb some steps that lead to a little slide and slide down on his tummy all by himself. So guess what he did....over and over and over and o.v.e.r. Then we hit Aldi's and did a full shopping trip. We got home and Andrew took a short nap, while I cleaned up, made 2 Egg Stratas and 3 Mac & Cheeses. We had 1 Mac & Cheese for dinner and everything else went into the freezer.

My goal is to have enough breakfasts, lunches, and dinners in the pantry/freezer before Monday, so that each day I can just pull out what we need. That will save the babysitter from having to rummage through my pantry to find little man breakfasts and lunches. And I can grab something easy for my breakfast and our dinner.

Anyway, later in the day, I went and got my TB test checked out. Good news, ladies and gentlemen...I am TB free!! We did NOT however, go to the day center tonight. Marc ended up working late so we rescheduled for tomorrow. It was a good thing actually, 'cause Andrew was down for his 2nd nap at that time and it was a long one. So tonight, we had Mac&Cheese for dinner, Marc mowed the lawn, little man got a much needed tub, some cookies were baked and eaten and now...once again....the PISTONS are on. And they are up 47-31!! Woo Hoo!

Speaking of Woo Hoo....have you see those Vontage commercials with the Woo Hoo song and the funny clips of "people do stupid things"? (If you want to hear the song click here, scroll down to "Listen to Samples" and click on number 5). Anyway, everytime Andrew hears that song or even if we start singing it, he starts dancing. It's SO funny! He bobs his head side to side and marches his little feet. Sometimes we'll even get a turn out of him. So cute!

Ok, not a real exciting post...but have a great night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...