Thursday, June 30, 2005

Diligence is quite a virtue, working hard will never hurt you...

So, yesterday....my 8th day on the job....I totally overslept. It wasn't until our sitter knocked on the door and sent our dog in a tizzy, did I wake up running all the way downstairs in a robe yelling, "CRAP, CRAP, CRAP..." Fortunately, from the night before, I had all my clothes laid out, my bag & lunch packed, the coffee maker timer set, my shower taken, etc... So literally I just had to get dressed, slap my hair in a ponytail and threw my make-up in my bag. Yes, I was one of THOSE ladies yesterday, that was putting on eye liner at stop lights. But...I made it work on time.

So, I've been called Copy Girl twice in my 8 days on the job. Love it.

So, currently whenever you ask Andrew a "where is" question, he lifts his hand up and almost shurugs as he makes his voice raise "huh?" It's very cute. Right now he is brushing his teeth with his Elmo battery toothbrush. Well, more like sucking the water off the tip.

Well, I've clipped my pedometer on the last couple days since I walk, walk, walk, walk, walk at work to see what kind of progress I am really making. Yesterday, I walked a total of 8800 stops and some change. Today it's only 8pm and I'm at 8200. And both yesterday and today were light days. The day before yesterday, I bet I logged 10,000 in the afternoon alone. Supposedly, if you walk 10,000 steps a day, it's equal to a daily workout or approx. 5 miles. At least according to this site. So, now I won't have to feel guilty about not working out. :)

Ok, well, I need to start working around here. Have a nice night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...