Monday, June 20, 2005

We survived.

I made it, Andrew made it, the babysitter made it, we all survived....but BOY AM I TIRED! It was a loooooonnnnngggg day of sitting through orientation hearing about the company, diversity, workplace violence, conduct code, patience privacy, HIPPA, safety, parking, yada, yada, yada. At least I get out tomorrow at 3:00.

So as soon I got home, I immediately changed and we played out in the pool for a while until Marc got home.

Tomorrow we have to get up SUPER early. Kelly has been wonderful and offered to watch him even though her little man isn't feeling too hot and neither is she. But she was our only option....so THANK YOU, Kelly. We will have to leave our house around 6:45 AM. So I have to get up around 6:00 AM. Did you read that?! 6:00 AM!! I hope I sleep better than last night.

Man, even though I just sat there all day, all energy was totally sucked out of me. (Marc had a hard tiring day, too.) Fortunatly, I remembered to pull out a pan of enchalatas yesterday, so dinner was easy. Then we all took a short walk so that we didn't fall asleep at 8:00. I've pulled together everything for Andrew and myself for tomorrow. I just need to shower and fall into bed. (I know I sound like a MAJOR WUSS).

Ok, well, I need to go. Have a nice night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...