Thursday, June 2, 2005

Lotta Enchiladas

My neighbor is at it again...watering his lawn. Not with a sprinkler mind you. Just him and his hose. Everyday...watering, watering, watering. We wonder why he doesn't just invest in a sprinkler, instead of watering it all by hand. Silly guy.

Well, today was another hot day. It started when Jackie came over to watch Andrew and I went to a second interview at the hospital as a CopyGirl. It seemed to go well, so I am just waiting for a call (or I might have already got it, I am not sure and it's a long story). Anyway, so today, we have been doing math regarding childcare and income and is it worth it for me to work and what does childcare cost, etc... Things we probably should have done BEFORE I started interviewing.

Anyway, I got home and Andrew napped while I made 3 pans of enchiladas for the freezer. After lunch, Andrew and I went for a walk...WITHOUT the stroller. A real walk. And we got 2 houses away. He stopped non-stop for a crack in the sidewalk, to point to a tree, to walk in the other direction, to walk toward the street, to take off his shoes, to put on his shoes, to point at the airplane, etc... Believe it or not, it was a long walk for not getting anywhere. Then we came back and played in the sprinkler until we were nice and dripping.

He's also learning to give and blow kisses. It's kinda hit and miss, but when he does, it melts the heart. Especially being on the receiving end of the sloppy kiss.

Well, Marc is watching the Pistons at Geoffs and little man is in bed, where I will be soon. Have a great night.

Go PiSToNs!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...