Friday, August 12, 2005

And we're off...

Well, it's Friday and we have a fun weekend in store.  We are heading down my aunt's and meeting up with my folks tonight.  This always makes for a relaxing weekend.  They live on a lake kinda in the woods and it's kinda remote and we don't watch TV and we just sit around and take walks and eat and nap and play with the kids.  Plus, the extra hands are always nice to have when dealing with a busy toddler.   Marc gets to fish with my uncle and dad and cousin.  It's really a perfect little get-away.  And, it's close enough (and cheap enough) that we get to do it about once a month or so.  So that's where we are planning to head tonight. 
 
Tomorrow evening we are all going out to dinner to celebrate our anniversary at some seafood restaurant.  It should be nice.
 
Let's see - what has happened lately.  Not much.  I worked a bunch this week which means that by the time I get home, I am tired and don't want to do anything, and Andrew is clingy and the house takes over to goes to pot...but hey it will all be there when I get back, so I am not going to worry about it now. :)  Although we did get out a bit last Wednesday and met up with the Uelands at Reed's Lake for just a bit.  It was really nice & the weather was beautiful.   We got some rain yesterday and today which we needed badly.  
 
Yep, that's about it.  Nothing exciting to report. I am counting down the minutes when I am done working (121 left), get to pick up my boy (just might be the best part of my day) and head home, so we can head out.  I hope you have great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...