Tuesday, August 23, 2005

No Shorts. No Shoes. No Diaper.

It's Wednesday evening, Marc is out for his walk and Andrew is in bed. Get this... I just went up there to check on him and he is totally zonked with his diaper OFF! Little stinker. We keep saying that we are going to stop putting him to bed without his shorts, but it's just so easy to plop him in bed and forgot. Since I had just changed it before bed, the diaper (and everything else) was dry so I just re-fastened it and he never even budged.

Tonight while Andrew went down for his quick nap after daycare, I made dinner (apple pork chops and noodles). Then Marc took Andrew to Geoff's because they got two new puppies. I stayed home and cleaned up the kitchen then just chilled a bit in my quiet house. Kinda nice.

Tomorrow and the next two days I work full days downtown. I am really not looking forward to it. It just makes for long days and crazy evenings. Right after work tomorrow, once I pick up Andrew, we are heading straight over for haircuts. Much needed haircuts.

Well, I need to get to bed since I need to get up extra early tomorrow. Blah. Sorry this post is anything but intresting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...