Monday, August 22, 2005

My Sleepy Bear

This morning my little man woke up on the wrong side of the bed.  He was cranky and clingy all morning.  I almost wonder if his teeth were bothering him.  He woke up about a 1/2 hour early and by the time I drove him to daycare, and hour earlier than usual, he was falling asleep in the car.  I had to keep waking him up when he'd nod off before he totally crashed.   Although he did really well and went to his teacher ok today with no tears.   It helped that it was playground time (since we were earlier than usual).
 
And the whole reason I had to be at work early today was because I had a meeting downtown from 1:30 to 2:30 which would have only given me from 3-4 to do my job, so I came in early.  Well, I cover phones from 12-1, but the ladies I cover for didn't come back until 1:30 so I didn't make my meeting anyway.  Oh well, it ended up being a busy day and being here the extra time helped out. 
 
Well, not much to update on...tonight is an exciting night of paying bills, doing laundry, eating burgers, and searching desperately for my work ID.  (I can't find it...and it's how I clock in and out.   So - not a good thing to lose).  Have a good evening.

1 comment:

Stout Family said...

Dykstras,

Hey! Tim and I really enjoy keeping up with through your blog! Also, the girls love all of the pictures of Andrew!
We think of you often!

Stouts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...