Tuesday, August 9, 2005

Little Squirt

It was SO hard to come into work today.  I dropped Andrew off at daycare and since we were there early (I had to be at work early today), they were outside playing....IN A SPRINKLER!  They were all in just their diapers, just soaked and laughing!  They were so cute!   It was the type of sprinkler that was made to be played in.  It sprayed water out around the edge of a circle, then all of a sudden (you didn't know when) the circle water would stop and it would spray right up the middle and catch you by surprise.   They also had a water table set up too, with boats and other water toys.   So we show up and strip Andrew and he starts right in at the water table...wasn't quite sure about the sprinkler yet.  All the kiddos were laughing...I wanted to stay and play!!   Andrew still had his minute tears when I left, but was done before I got totally inside.   I wish I could have stayed and watched.   All these cute little babies running around soaked in their diapers. It looked just too fun!
 
Anyway, I am covering today for a staff meeting.  Which means EVERYONE is gone and it's extra long and I have to go the restroom badly and counting the minutes until someone returns to cover for me.   The phones have been too busy to try to sneak away.  So that is why I am sitting here crossed legged writing this post...helping the time go by quickly.  (Of course, I had to start the post by writing about water....)
 
Not much has happen in the last day or so.  Last night we ran some errands and hit Kohls.  Marc needed a few work shirts so I sacraficed my $10 Kohls money for him.  (That's love).  Then we hit Gazelle sports.  I've been pricing out these shoes I want.  They are what all the nurses wear and they are by far the most comfortable shoes I've ever stepped in...no kidding.  I'd be tempted to wear them to bed.   But they are pricy.   So I've been shopping around for them.  I've got my fingers crossed that maybe they'll be listed on Ebay sometime soon for much less.  Here's hoping.
 
Well, I don't want to ramble on just for the sake of rambling on and it might be too late already.  So, I'll wrap this up for now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...