Monday, August 1, 2005

He ate what?

Chili? My son ate chili for lunch? And not just a taste or so...they said he gobbled it up AND they said it was a little too spicy today, too. Who IS this kid? He eats spicy chili, but he wouldn't eat a plain bagel for a snack. Quirky kid. Of course, what did I lay out for dinner tonight? Enchiladas. Poor kid. Or maybe I should say poor mommy for having to change those diapers. J

Also, apparently, the drinking out of a cup isn’t coming along quite yet, since I’ve had to restock his spare clothes EVERYDAY. But overall, he had a good day today. This week’s theme is camping. So he got to bring in a flashlight (which I was told he wouldn’t share) and got to play in a tent (which I was told he really enjoyed). Of course, he still wanted to bolt as SOON as I walked in the door. I’ve talked to other parents and they said eventually they cry when you pick them up and not when you drop them off. Looking forward to that day…maybe.

Today was craziness at work. In fact, I had 9, 500 steps before I even got home from work today. Wowsers. Good thing I wore comfy shoes today.

Well, tonight after dinner, I think we are going to play in the pool a bit. (I forgot about the hose being on and it totally overflowed – good thing it’s a small pool). While he’s playing I am hoping Marc and I (more Marc so I can keep an eye on the kiddo…aka…play) can clean out and vacuum the cars. Marc is getting a movie from Blockbuster right now while running some errands, so after little man goes down (or maybe earlier) we are going to put in a movie and fold our mountain of clean clothes in the basement. I know it sounds like an all too exciting night. J Contain your jealousy.

Well, that’s all for now. Have a nice night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...