Thursday, August 18, 2005

Blame it on the Rain

Well, I can't say much has happened since I posted last.   Work, play, cook, clean, that's about it.   Oh, Andrew did totally wipe out yesterday on our driveway and he scraped his chin up pretty good.  He got a nice bloody lip and now looks like he has a little goatee.  It wasn't that a freeze-pop wouldn't fix.
 
Tonight we are planning on heading to the Lakeshore with the Uelands and their kiddo to have dinner and walk the pier, play in the sand, etc.. (which reminds me, I should pack a change of clothes for jr.).  But we've been watching the weather and it's been saying scattered thunderstorms with 40% chance of rain.  So we are still on the fence whether we are going to try and go for it.  I mean, that's 60% chance that it won't right?
 
Other than that, I'm just at work and it's a super light day (which means it will creep by).   Andrew is doing well at daycare.  We've had two tear-free days.  He's still not thrilled when I leave, but he doesn't cry and goes to his teacher pretty well.  When I pick him up, he just as happy as a clam.  (Not because I'm there...but just because).   He's even got an "Andrew's had a Happy Day" on his note home.   So, it's going well.  Yesterday they had little play horses and then had sand and oatmeal that they 'fed' to the horses at the sensory table.   How cute.
 
Well, I just got word that tonight's little field trip is rained out.  Bummer.   Well, not sure what we are going to do tonight.  Oh well, Maybe we'll get there this weekend. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...