Tuesday, August 16, 2005

What a morning.

Written yesterday but forgot to post
 
It's Monday and it's back to reality.   We had a really nice weekend.   Like I mentioned before, we went down to my Aunt's and the guys went fishing and us girls and kiddos had a rough time of talking walks, hanging out, eating and napping.  What hard way to spend the weekend.   Although Andrew's sleep schedule got WAY off.  He was staying up late, way past bedtime, then waking up ready to go SUPER early.  We are talking 10 minutes 'till 6 early.  AUGH!   But we survived by giving him two naps and all was well.   However, last night, on the way home he crashed hard at 7:30...didn't even stir when we moved him from carseat to bed.   Then slept this morning until about 8.  Good boy.
 
This week, I am back on my normal 12-4 schedule.  And already it's been so nice.  I got a lot done this morning.  Laundry, dishes, grocery list, had time to sit and drink my coffee, play with Andrew, etc..  I didn't feel rushed at all.  That is...until it was time for us to leave and I realized that we never switched the car seat between the cars last night and it was in Marc's car with Marc at work downtown.   AUGH!  So I call Marc, he talks to his boss and calls me back and heads home, and I call daycare as I start to make Andrew a grilled cheese since he is going to now miss lunch.  They are so sweet and offered to save some lunch for him.   Marc got home, we did a quick switcheroo and headed to work.  I cheated and parked onsite today and we got Andrew there only 15 minutes late.  He didn't even really cry when I left - although wasn't too pleased either.    It was just one of those morning that when you finally get to work it's like.....Ahhhh...I can relax a bit. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...