Wednesday, August 31, 2005

I'm (*sniff*) So (*sniff*) Proud

Andrew's been doing well when I drop him off at daycare. He usually wants me to hold him, but eventually we can coax him to going to a teacher with no tears. Well, today, he walked in the door all by himself and never looked back. I didn't know whether to cheer or cry. I signed in like usual, and then just stood there, like I didn't know what to do with myself. So, I told the teachers, "well, I guess I'm going to go, then". And I did. I really am glad...I really am. (But I didn't get my hug goodbye!)

2 comments:

Marty said...

That would be very sad. You want to be wanted but not too much, but not too little either. They gotta grow up I guess.

Jen & Gary said...

I know how you feel! Coco does that when we take her to the kennels, I feel like yelling "but what about mommy??!!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...