Tuesday, August 16, 2005

It's Pizza Day!! Cheese Pizza Day!!

Well, all the hard work I put in yesterday morning went down the drain when I decided that I didn't want to do much of anything last night.  Well, I shouldn't say that...I paid bills which always puts me a great mood.   And Andrew, Rocky and myself went on a walk.  And I made a nice dinner (which also made a nice mess in the kitchen).  So, this morning, was just working getting back to where I started instead of making additional headway.  Oh well.  Plus little man was a little clingy this morning.  He wanted to sit on my lap and watch Sesame Street.  I kept trying to get up and work, but he would just come and get me and pull me back to the couch and crawl on my lap.  I mean...what could I do?   Dishes or snuggle?  Hmmm...   Not a hard one in my book.  Although my little stinker will gladly say "Elmo", but not "Mama". 
 
Anyway, he later played and I got the kitchen straightened up and we headed off to 'school' where it was pizza day.  This is very exciting day and Andrew and I talked about it all morning.  Even when I walked into the class a little girl told me right away that today is pizza day.  It's only one day every three weeks and today was the day.  Lucky them.  I was stuck eating Raman Noodle between phone calls.  I bet Andrew takes another nice nap (he did yesterday, too) for them today...he's been getting up pretty early lately for him....like around 7:30.  So he practically falls asleep in the car on the way.
 
Well, tonight, is my run errands night.  I brought a pair of jeans to change into here at work and once I pick up little man, we are heading to Sam's, Aldi's and Meijer.  Marc is gone tonight, I think, so it's just us and we may just splurge and hit TacoBell or something while out.   We'll see.  It's raining here now, which we really need, but I am hoping it stops so that I am not trying to haul a boy and groceries to and from a car in the rain.  Or, we might just get wet.    Ok, I feel like this post isn't real exciting or full of thrilling content, so I am going to wrap it up.  Have a great afternoon.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...