Friday, February 11, 2005

cRAzY sTraW

I know I mentioned earlier that Andrew knows how to drink out of a straw now. Well, he does not. You see... In any given moment, half of my kitchen that is within his reaching is sprawled out over my living room. He is especially fond of the drawer with all the plastic utensals, measuring cups, etc... Well, today he found a crazy straw that we got at the zoo. So I think to myself that we can have some fun. I pour a little bit of purple juice into a cup and suck a little up so he can see it go through the crazy path. Then I let him try. He just bites the end no matter how many times I try. Didn't even try to suck on it. Funny thing is, when I give him his cool sippy cup with a straw, he gets so excited about it and has no problem getting anything out of that. Yes, he tips it up a bit, but not too much. Weird little man.

We had a product test this morning, then we hit Micheals and the grocery store. The sad thing is...is that I was all excited because we had all this Meijer money from the tests this week. I go today with a short list (not even a grocery list per say, just some stuff we needed that I've been putting off buying) and used almost ALL the money. Diapers, toothbrush heads, kitchen shears etc... it added up and that was with lots of sales and coupons. I was shocked when I got the register. I even had to check my reciept when I left. Bummer. Se La Vie.

Well, I don't think we have much planned for this weekend. So I am signing off for now. Oh, By the way... Marc is making an attempt as I right, to get Andrew to drink some of his Pepsi from the crazy straw. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...