Monday, February 7, 2005

Silly Quirky Man

I just got Andrew down for his second nap today. We've been busy, today. I'm trying to make up for the last couple days where I did nothing but fly through Puffs Plus. This morning, I paid bills and worked around the house a bit, picking up and cleaning the bathroom. I also finished watching an episode of Alias (while Andrew napped) so I could get it back to the library, today. Then after Andrew and I shared a lunch of Raman Noodles and peas, we headed to the library. I got the next book, Desecration. I'm not sure if anyone's checked out the Left Behind site lately, but the PREQUEL of the series comes out March 1. Anyway, I placed the next Alias DVD's on hold and then Andrew and I went and played a bit.

First we played with a wooden puzzle. The kind with nobs sticking out of each piece. He would pull them out and I would put them back. It was a great game...then...he found out how loud he could be by 'clapping' two pieces together. Then, as usual, he has to see how many pieces he could fit in one hand. Silly quirky man.

Then we went over and played with the Dalmation. They have a large book shelve that looks like a firetruck with a large stuffed dalmation on it. Everytime Andrew sees it, he laughs. Then I piled bean bags by the little step on the fire truck and he would climb up the step and them fall on the bean bags...over...and over...and over...and over again. It was quite funny, actually.

Anyway, we are home now, and he's sleeping. I thought I would drop a quick line here before I'm off to clean the kitchen and work on laundry. Have I mentioned that I HATE laundry?! If I had a maid who would only do 1 thing...it would be laundry.

Ok, well, I am off.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...