Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Home!

Home again, home again... It's nice to be home again.

We got home around 9 last night and stayed up and played a bit before Andrew went down for the night. Then I unloaded most of the car and was ready to collapse. It was a long day. Good, but long. We left OH around 12:30pm and stopped to visit Tayrn and Gideon for a bit, before heading up and visiting my HS friend, Becky, and her family. It was really nice, but by the time I left her place...I was so ready to be home.

This morning we had church, then Andrew napped and I worked around the house a bit and shoveled. We didn't really have any fresh food in the house, so we splurged (well, we had coupons) and split a sandwich from Arby's before doing some grocery shopping. We also stopped at the library. Now little man is down again and I put the cold food away. I need to do laundry, put the rest of the food away and pick up the rest of the house. But I am very very tired today. I might go lay down a bit before Andrew gets back up. Yea, that sounds good, so I am going to go now.

Oh - quick update on Marc. He is doing well, but working his tail off. Please continue to pray for him to finish the class strong and have a safe trip home on Friday. We are anxious to see him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so glad to see our dykstras are doing well.

~Osbecks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...