Friday, February 4, 2005

Never fear...pureed corn is here.

Never fear, Mom Dykstra. Your grandson does in fact like corn. I ground some up today and he ate it just fine. Must have just been the texture. Just thougth I would set your mind at ease.

I am still under the weather and haven't got much done today other than basic pickup and what's necessary to take care of myself and my son. I have already let him watch Little People twice this morning. (Not something I am proud of). He's still in his jammies (which are just too cute) and I still in my glasses, however, I am out of my jammies.

Fortunatly, we don't have anything going on today or tonight, although with my husband, we probably will end up doing something with someone tonight.

OK, that's all for now.

1 comment:

Kelly Dykstra said...

Hi, Kelli,

I'm up early this morning & had a chance to catch up on your blog. Glad to hear Marc is into his new job now! We're so glad for you! Glad Andrew's better--we've been dealing with off-and-on sickness here. Seems like everyone I talk to around here is ill or knows someone who's ill. Gland Andrew likes corn. It's a rare Boehlje/Dykstra who doesn't, from what I've heard!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...