Saturday, February 19, 2005

God is good and I've got proof.

OK, I know I kinda left things hangin', so I would like to give a quick update. I am in OH now visiting my folks, so I don't get online much here.

Last Tuesday, was a horrible day!! Marc sprained his ankle badly the day before and come to find out he was supposed on be in NY that morning, instead the next day. So we were calling, packing, sweating like mad to get him to NY (without being able to walk really) as soon as possible. It was crazy, but God was good. We got him there and even though he missed his first day of training, he caught up quickly. Someone who works at the hotel is a part time basketball coach and even showed Marc how to wrap his ankle and found crutches for him to use. Please continue to pray for him. He is under extreme pressure and is enduring intense training right now that I don't think I would wish on anyone. Again, God has been good, but more prayer would be appreciated.

Wednesday, I had church in the AM and then we headed down to OH. We stopped and saw my friend Kristy and her adorable little 2 mo. old on the way. It was a really nice visit. I got into OH around 8:30 pm

Thursday, Andrew and I just hung around the house, went and met mom for lunch and did some grocery shopping in the evening. Nothing too exciting. It's just nice to have someone who gets excited to get to change Andrew's diapers, etc... :)

Friday, we went and got Andrew's 1 yr. pictures taken. He was a little stinker. All smiles before and after, but Mr. Serious during. Of course, he didn't want to having to stay in one place for over 2 seconds either. I think we got an acceptable picture, though. :) Then we ran some more errands, stopped in and saw my dad at work, then just went home and worked on some projects...a poster for church, scrapbooks, pillows, etc... Had homemade chicken alfredo for dinner...mmmmmm.

Today, we went and visited my Gram for a while before meeting my cousin and her fiance and her mom for lunch. We got to talk wedding a little since she is getting married this summer. YEA SARAH! (I know she checks this blog...so HI!)

Now, little man is sleeping and I am using this time to check e-mail and catch-up here. I know this post isn't real exciting...but since I wrote the last post and then didn't post at all for a while, I had gotten some e-mails of concern. Thank you all for caring. Things are better now.

Not sure when I will write again, may not be until I head home next week. So until the next time...have a good one and keep Marc in your prayers. Thanks!!

Today

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...