Saturday, February 12, 2005

Fit for a Queen

Filet Mignon, Creme brulee, stuffed mushrooms....

An episode of Emeril or my dinner tonight?? If you guessed the latter, you are correct. You see, I was invited to attend a friend's baby shower at the very nice (stress: VERY NICE) restuarant. And WOW!!! It was great!! Marc stayed homed and watched Andrew, while I got to get all gussied up and go out. It was nice to chat with other ladies, many of whom I at least was an aquaintance and who also had kids. And dinner was included. Sweet!

It sounded like Andrew and Daddy had a fun time while I was gone. From the looks of the house, they had a great time. When I got home...everything within reach of a litle boy in my kitchen was out on the kitchen floor. Everything. I also heard that Daddy let Andrew have some Pepsi. Here I leave a nice dinner for him along with a smoothie in his cool cup and he still gets Pepsi. His daddy spoils him. I guess they played with Rocky a lot, too. Andrew is getting to the age, where he can play with the tennis ball with Rocky. He can pick it up and throw it (not real far) and Rocky will get it and drop it again for him.

Well, I am going to keep this short as I need to get to bed here shortly for church tomorrow.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...