Thursday, February 24, 2005

Home Stretch

Well, Andrew seems to be doing a little better this morning. Still fussy and doesn't really let me get anything done while he awake, but the temp has dropped and the other "issue" seems fine too. I am thinking it was maybe just teeth...but that doesn't explain the other part. I don't know. Anyway, he is sleeping now, which I should be doing also, since we were both up A-LOT last night. But I am trying to get a bunch of stuff done today, so that tomorrow, I can just work on finish getting the house nice and neat and rice krispy treats and a nice dinner made and maybe a "welcome home poster" because....MARC COMES HOME TOMORROW!!! Woo Hoo!

Thank you all who are praying for him. He is really doing well, though this has stretched him beyond what he thought he was capable of. He still has a final test tomorrow and of course a flight home, so prayers would still be appreciated.

We have a product testing later this afternoon and then we are taking dinner to some friends of ours who just had a baby this week and then tonight is TV NIGHT!! Ok, I need to get busy before little man wakes up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelli-I babysit a little boy who is lactose intolerant. He has the exact sysmptoms that you are describing....but if Andrew were intolerant, he wouldn't handle cheese and other dairy products either...and I am assuming that he has eaten cheese before. Anyways, the little boy I know gets VERY fussy and has an extremely loose stool and is SOOOO grumpy for about 12 hours until it is out of his system....he can eat a little dairy, but in VERY small portions....hopefully Andrew is just teething or something and who knows with all of the flus that are going around he could have caught a little bug.....JILL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...