Wednesday, February 9, 2005

Pizza Hut...take me away!

Dinner Bombed!

Ok, I tried to roast a chicken for only the 2nd time today. I thought I had the meat thermometer in the right spot and thought the chicken was done. (Maybe it wasn't totally thawed like I thought...I don't know) Marc carved it all up into a dish and only when I came over did I realize that in no way was it done. Not even close. In fact, it was disgusting! 

I thought RAW chicken was gross. Well, semi raw chicken just might beat it. Still has the the disgusting slimy qualities of raw, along with red juicy liquid. Well, the rest of the meal was finished, so we just ate what we had. I didn't feel like I could put it back in the oven all cut up, as it would get really dry. So I just left it.

 We shared a measly salad of lettuce and cheese, a can of corn, and some croissants between four of us (Andy was over). So Marc decided to make cheesy fries...and burnt them. So, as we speak, we are making chocolate chip cookies to round out our balanced meal. (Kari and Al. G. showed up). 

Altogether, I did finally come around and decide that I couldn't let all that chicken go to waste. So I got what I could off the main body (ICK) since it wouldn't all fit and put it in the crockpot with a little water. We'll see how it turns out. I am writing it off as a waste and anything good that comes of it, will just be a bonus. Here's hoping.

 If money grew on trees, we would have SO called Pizza Hut tonight.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...