Saturday, February 26, 2005

Daddy Survives Dirty Duty

Girls day out. I got to get up early this morning and head to Lansing to meet up with Jen and Jill (HI GIRLS) and spend the day shopping after a nice brunch at her place. It was really nice seeing them although shopping was a bomb. We had lunch at Applebees and I had a WONDERFUL lunch - the Oriental Chicken Rollup. I was SO good it was surprising.

But what do you know. I leave Marc (who is exhausted from his trip) with Andrew for the day....and Andrew is sick all day. He had diarrhea all day and went through multiple outfits, even being showered off by Marc at one point. He also was fussy, lethargic and wouldn't hardly eat all day. He was running a fever when I got home, so we pushed a little Tylenol and put him to bed. I pray it's just teething and not something else. But then again...he has a lot more teeth to get in...might be rough.

So, I am heading to bed...we have church in the morning, then we are going to lunch at some friends house.

Oh, I must mention that I have been getting A.LOT of feedback lately about the movie "The Notebook". Well, I will probably need to convince my hubby to rent it...so help if you've seen it by leaving a comment to convince him, and I'll pass them along.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would strongly suggest viewing "the notebook." It's a great "date night" movie. It will stir your emotions and tug on your heart strings.

~Jen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...