Thursday, February 3, 2005

Little People vs. Baby Einstein

This will short as, thanks to my sweet hubby of mine, I now am not feeling well. Got a stuffy nose and tons of pressure around my eyes. Thanks Hon! Well, we had our dessert tasting this morning. And get this....Andrew is signed up for three more next week for a whopping $70. We'll be eating on the high horse next week.

After we got back and Andrew had a nap, we headed to the Library. I wanted to get the next book, the Mark. I also picked up a couple Baby Einstein DVD's for Andrew. He got a Little People Video for Christmas that he LOVES! We can have the television on, even little kid television like the Wiggles, and Seseme Street and what-not and he could care less. But put in the Little People and he sits still and watches it. We have to watch him because when the 25 minute tape is finished it automatically rewinds and ejects. Well, he knows how to push it back in. And trust me, even though it's nice to have something to keep him busy when I need to get dinner made or something like that...I AM TIRED OF IT! I have the song and the dialog memorized. And we don't let him watch all that much. So anyway, I thought maybe he would like these new DVD's. Again, wanted nothing to do with them. But the second he hears the tape go into the VCR, before the show even comes on, he sits and watches the WHOLE thing! Strange little boy likes his Little People.

So, tonight, we had a nice roast (I pulled it out Saturday for Sunday's dinner but just now got to eating it). Little man had a bath and smelled SO GOOD! I love the way he smells after a bath. Then of course, there Thursday TV... Joey, Apprentice, and ER. But I am taping ER, as I don't feel like stay up to watch it tonight.

Ok, I wrote much longer than I had planned and I need to get to bed.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...