Monday, February 14, 2005

Whose your daddy?

Happy Valentine's Day. We woke up this morning and brought Andrew in bed with us. He was playing with the baby monitor and threw it against my jaw, so I have been suffering from a nice headache most of the day. Then Andrew and I headed out to run some errands. I bought him a red heart shaped mylar ballon while we were out. Best $.59 I've spent in a long time. I tied it short to a toy, so it's at his level and he is having a blast with it. We also got Marc a simple picture frame and I put Andrew's pictures in it for his desk at work. It looks really nice and makes me want to have more pictures around the house and not just in scrapbooks. Then Marc and us headed out to lunch. We had coupons, so it was a nice, inexpensive Valentine's meal for us.

Now Andrew is down for another nap and I am feeling pretty pathetic. Why do you ask? Well, because of this headache...I'm not motivated to do anything on my long to do list. So I sit and watch Oprah and put some cookies in the oven. I never watch daytime TV...ev-er....so I am feeling guilty for it. Anyway, it happens to be on people losing weight and how they did it. AND I AM SITTING ON THE COUCH EATING COOKIES! Wait, it gets worse...I flip during a commercial to Maury Povich and it's about these two kids who have a baby and they don't know if he is the daddy or not. She cheated about a year ago and they both dealt with that, but they are still together and both of them really love this baby and want him to be the daddy, but they just don't know. So a paternity test comes back, and he IS the father and they are hugging and crying and jumping around....AND I START CRYING!! What in the world? And I'm sure you all know...crying makes your head hurt...so now it's POUNDING!

I have TONS of stuff to get done in the next two days before we leave for OH, I really should get some done. Maybe after I rest a bit...after all, I do have a headache.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...