Sunday, February 27, 2005

Pushing Water

Marc made it to church this morning....I did not. Andrew is still under the weather. I'm almost beginning to think it's more 'bug' than teething. He ran a fever pretty much all night, or at least the many times I was up with him. Still having some 'runny' diapers and still not eating anything. This morning, the fever was down, be he is still so lethargic. He just wants to be held and still won't eat anything. I finally gave him a smoothie which is one of his favorites and he did drink some of that....shortly before throwing it (and I think more) all back up. (I am praying my kitchen rugs survive the washing machine as I write). Then he just went into wimper mode. I laid him down to sleep, but he's up there right now still lightly fussing off and on. Poor little man. I've been pushing water..I'm worried about dehydration since all the runny diapers, lack of eating, and now vomiting. Maybe we'll run out and get some pedialyte later this afternoon and see if that will work. Bummer since we were supposed to go to some friends house for lunch. We'll just have to take a raincheck on that one. Well, that's my not too pleasant update. Prayers would be appreciated. Thanks!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...