Monday, February 7, 2005

How. Me Red Beard.

HE JUST POOPED IN THE TUB!

AAUUUGGGHHH!!!!

Of course, Marc isn't here, either. He's off playing racquetball, and of course, it wasn't nice and solid and easy to pick up.... nooooooooooooooo....it crumbled upon contact! ICK!

I guess it's just figures for this evening...it's been a day of mess. For dinner, we had leftover chili spooned over biscuits with cheese on top. I let him feed himself and as you can imagine... It was a mess. Looked like he had a red beard. So I figure, "What the hey, he's gonna need to go straight in the tub anyway". I pulled out the Oreos.

February, 7th, 2005 - Andrew's first Oreo.

It was dunked in milk to nicely soften it first. Well...I can't really explain the mess...you just need to see it. I will post a picture below later tonight.


So I strip him and head up to the tub. He played and I sang until he was adequetely shriveled. Then...

HE JUST POOPED IN THE TUB!

He's now in his jammies and I am draining the tub before I try to get out the rest. I'm not looking forward to it and am thinking about pawning the job off onto Marc. Teach him to play racquettball. OK, well, I need to get off the computer...the power button is a nice pretty blue light that I am trying to keep my son from pushing.

May you sleep well and may your tub be clean.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...