Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Little Whole Milk

Short little update. I didn't get my list of things done this evening...I didn't even get to lay down since Andrew woke up shortly after I posted last. The little guy isn't feeling well. He was very fussy and was running a high enough fever, that I took his temp. It was only a little over 101. But then he got diarrhea. He got pretty lethargic and just laid on me for a while. Then it seemed like he tried to sleep (which, if you know my son...he would NEVER try to sleep when surrounded by toys). So I took him upstairs at 7:30 to put him to bed and he didn't even want to nurse. I just rocked him a few minutes and he was out. I did give him a little whole milk this afternoon for the first time, but have no idea if it's related or not. He really seemed to like the milk. So anyway, I am hoping he sleeps well tonight and feels better in the AM.

Well, I could go work on the stuff that I didn't get done this afternoon....OR, I could put some chocolate chip cookies in the oven and watch a DVD. :) 'Night.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...